Nicola Barton plays bartender this Halloween, and shows us the spooky side of cocktails. Perfect for spooky party pre-drinks!
If executed successfully, this concoction should give the impression that there’s a brain floating in your shot glass. Very spooky!
1. 20ml Archers
2. 20ml Baileys
3. 1tsp grenadine syrup
· Pour the Archers into a shot glass.
· Top with the Baileys. This should create a curdled effect.
· Add the grenadine, and serve. If you dare...
This blood-red cocktail would be very suitable for all those donning vampire-esque costumes this year…
1. 100ml pomegranate juice
2. 50ml vodka
3. Dash of lemon juice
4. Dash of raspberry puree
· Mix the pomegranate juice, vodka, lemon juice and raspberry puree in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
· Serve in a martini glass or poured over ice, and sip carefully through your fangs.