Food Editor Caitlin Dickinson reviews a rejuvenated menu at Birmingham's PiemasterWritten by Caitlin Dickinson on 21st October 2017
Recipe: Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cakes
Food Writer Emma Chambers provides a simple recipe ahead of Easter Sunday
These chocolate crispy cakes, which are very easy to make, are the perfect gift for a family member this Easter.
225g milk chocolate broken up
2 tbsp golden syrup (or honey)
36 mini chocolate eggs
1) Line a 12 hole cake tin with paper cases.
2) Melt the chocolate, golden syrup, and butter, in a bowl over a pan of simmering hot water. Stir until smooth.
3) Remove the bowl from the heat and add the cornflakes.
4) Divide into the paper cases and add 3 chocolate eggs to each nest.
5) Cool in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.