Best Christmas Jumpers | Redbrick | University of Birmingham

Best Christmas Jumpers

Life&Style editor Zoe Screti gives her pick of the best Christmas jumpers

Christmas day is fast approaching and so is Save the Children's "Christmas Jumper Day" which sees people don their festive knitwear in aid of charity. If you want to get involved or would just like to add some festive spirit to your wardrobe, here is our pick of the best Christmas jumpers on sale right now!

1. Christmas Too Late Slogan Jumper - Topshop, £34.00
By this point, all New Year's resolutions have been long forgotten, your promises to get your essays done in advance to prevent the pre-hand-in all nighter are a thing of the past and your bank account is testament of your inability to manage your finances more responsibly than last year. It is for that reason, therefore, that this jumper is perfect! You may not have managed to stick to your resolutions but at least you tried! Available in sizes 4-16, this red festive number will look perfect teamed with some black skinny jeans or a pleated midi skirt and the gold trim around the sleeves gives just the right amount of festive sparkle to your look. Buy it here!

topshop2. Fabulous Tunic - Lipsy, £38
If you're after a jumper that is a bit more subtle, this long-length one is the perfect option. This sleek, black number perfectly shows off your fabulous yet festive side, bearing the slogan "fab-yule-us" in gorgeously shimmery sequins. Team this jumper with a pair of over the knee boots and a skinny choker for an on-trend look that will wow at your office Christmas party this year! Buy it here!

lipsy

3. Red/White Novelty Team Santa Christmas Jumper - Next, £28
When it comes to Christmas, there's only one team you want to be on - Santa's. So show your festive spirit in this candy cane coloured sweater. This cosy, slouchy, jumper is perfect for a chilled out family days this Christmas and will show your desire to join the nice list this year! The dipped back adds a cute but unexpected edge to this festive knit. Team this with some leggings for a chic yet cosy outfit this Christmas. Buy it here!
next4. MYA I'll Tell You What I Want 
- boohoo.com, £15
Channel your inner Spice Girl this year in boohoo's festive offering. This slogan jumper is available in red, wine and black and looks wonderful when teamed with a miniskirt that baby spice would be proud of. This festive knit is guaranteed to make you look like sugar, spice and all things nice. Buy it here!

dzz70277_red_xl

Final year history student. Yogi. Musician. Lover of all things rockabilly/vintage. Life & Style Editor (@zoescretimusic)

Topshop, Lipsy, Next, Boohoo and