Redbrick Awards: Best Dressed | Redbrick | University of Birmingham

Redbrick Awards: Best Dressed

Life&Style Editor Kamila Geremek gives us her top picks for best dressed from this year's Redbrick Awards

On the 5th June Redbrick writers and editors left the dungeon - i.e. the redbrick office - and got glammed up for a night of awards, prosecco and food. Whilst everyone looked glam and fab, there were some who definitely deserve recognition for their outfit compilations.

Anna Griffiths and William Baxter

Anna's dress was beyond stunning and made her look like the true queen that she is. I don't think it is possible for Will to rock up to any event without the fanciest suit in the room so its no surprise that this blue number made it to the best dressed list.

Beriwan Ceren

I loved this modern twist on a summer classic. The structure of the dress and the clash of different floral prints definitely made a statement and the simplistic jewellery and hair bun let the dress do all the talking.
Imogen Lancaster

Imogen was channelling 60's summer vibes with her wide legged jumpsuit which suited her figure perfectly and made her look like a tropical princess. Once again, Imogen opted for the jumpsuit do the talking and kept her jewellery to a minimum but the metallic chunky heels were definitely a good finishing touch to an overall fabulous outfit.

Phoebe Radford

Whilst you can never go wrong with florals to an event in the summer, I loved Phoebe's simple light blue shift dress with sequinned birds which made her look elegant and flawless.

Joe Ryan

I love it when men wear coloured ties to spice up a suit and Joe's tie paired with his non-matching pocket square did just that. The tie perfectly represents Joe as well, an old soul with a quirky side and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of that next year with him as Print Editor.

Olli Meek

Our Best Newcomer finished off his year in style with this classic suit and presented good competition for Will on being the most dapper of the society.

(@omg_kam)

Elafris Photography