Sparkliest Eyeshadow Palettes for Bonfire Night | Redbrick | University of Birmingham

Sparkliest Eyeshadow Palettes for Bonfire Night

Ellie Silcock shows us the sparkliest eyeshadow palettes the high street has to offer

As we move into November and Bonfire night approaches, what better than an added bit of sparkle to brighten your makeup collection? Whether you’re into a dramatic firework effect look, or just a small touch of added glitter, here are 7 of the sparkliest eyeshadow palettes to help you prepare for Bonfire night. If you’re after a bit of a splurge or even on a tighter budget, there really is something for everyone to help celebrate the most colourful and sparkly night of the year.

1)    Makeup Revolution - Flawless palette £8

These 32 eyeshadow colours feature some of the sparkliest out there. With 21 of the shades being very shimmery and the others slightly more matte, there are a multitude of different makeup looks you can create from this one palette. It also works out at 25p per eyeshadow, so it’s perfect for your student budgeting!

2)    Max Factor Masterpiece Palette - Orchid Nude £14.99

The masterpiece palettes come in a variety of intensities ranging from simple nudes, to the bright blue and purple in this palette. This one seems perfect if you're looking for something a bit more adventurous for your firework night party, especially with the contrast of the black with the brighter colours.

3)    Too faced - Glitter Bomb palette £33

If you're after a serious glittery look, this is the palette for you. Featuring slightly wilder colours such as pinks and blue, this can only be described as a firework display in an eyeshadow palette!

4)    Bourjois - Les Smoky palette £11.99

For a slightly smokier evening look, try this Bourjois palette. The packaging is adorable and compact, and there is a large selection of warm and cold shades. What’s more fitting than a sparkly and smoky eye for Bonfire night?

5)   NYX Professional Makeup - Cosmic Metals palette £8

Now available in Boots and many department stores, NYX is rapidly becoming one of the most popular, affordable makeup brands. This palette of six eyeshadows creates the ideal blend for a more subtle, autumnal eye look.

6)  Urban Decay - After Dark palette £39.50

Sparkly? Check. Colourful? Check. Comes with a brush so all your other makeup brushes don’t get super glittery? Check! Although the most expensive of the bunch, this Urban Decay palette does not fail to impress. Featuring 10 of potentially the most sparkly eyeshadows you can buy, this palette creates mesmerising eye looks.

7)  Maybelline - Burgundy Bar Palette £11.99

Burgundy is fast becoming one of the most stylish colours, both in fashion and in makeup. This Maybelline palette provides three burgundy colours as well as a selection of shades to compliment this colour and would be the perfect addition to add a bit of stylish sparkle to your bonfire night.

1st November 2017 at 9:00 am

Make Up Geek