Preview: NSR Presents Door2Door Festival | Redbrick | University of Birmingham

Preview: NSR Presents Door2Door Festival

The New Street Records team round off a successful year with the return of Door2Door Festival, bringing music right into the heart of Selly Oak

Could you think of a more memorable way to spend the Sunday of the weekend after exams finish than watching Birmingham’s best talent play for you in the back garden of a student house? No, I thought not.

Headlining are Derbyshire up-and-comers Patawawa, whose indie-inflected disco is the perfect antidote to everyone’s Valefest hangovers
New Street Records are bringing their acclaimed Door2Door Festival back to Selly Oak on 3rd June, bringing with them a plethora of artists from the local scene and beyond. Headlining are Derbyshire up-and-comers Patawawa, whose indie-inflected disco is the perfect antidote to everyone’s Valefest hangovers. Selly royalty such as Dame, Coffee Breath, and Odd Soul will be joining the lineup, alongside fresh talent such as NSR's most recent signing Matt McClafferty. However, if live music isn’t quite your thing, the likes of F.O.D and Disko Haus will be spinning records way into the night, turning disused gardens into dance-floors for one night only.

Compromising 4 stages showcasing an eclectic mix of genres – from acoustic sets courtesy of Sofar Sounds to soul and jazz to house and techno – Door2Door promises to be the most memorable Sunday of your university life.

Tickets for Door2Door Festival 2018 are available via Skiddle.

Final year English student. Music editor and pretentious nerd. (@lukechazza97)

30th May 2018 at 2:18 pm

Jamie Crawford