Life&Style's Isobel Doyle questions whether the outrage sparked by particular halloween costumes is justified or simply an exaggerationWritten by Isobel Doyle on 5th November 2018
10 Facts About Costa Coffee
Life&Style writer Beckey Bulman lists 10 facts about the multinational coffeehouse company Costa...
- The Costa brothers opened their first coffee shop on Vauxhall Bridge Road, London.
- Costa Express operates 4,256 vending machines in the UK
- Costa’s first international store opened in Dubai in 1999.
- Costa was the first UK coffee chain to control the whole coffee making process from start to finish.
- Costa set up the Costa Foundation in 2006 - a registered charity that improves the social and economic welfare of coffee-growing communities.
- Their 1000th coffee shop was opened in 2009 in Cardiff.
- The coffee taster for Costa coffee has his tongue insured for £10m.
- Costa celebrated its 40th birthday in 2011.
- Costa are the only coffee company in the world that source 100% of their beans from Rainforest Alliance farms.
- Costa has been voted the nation’s favourite coffee shop for the last three years in a row.