FIERCE Beyoncé: This week everybody is talking about Beyoncé’s amazing bum and thighs, as she stepped out in her sheer white Michael Costello dress at the Grammys. She then showed off her fabulous figure once more in her raunchy Drunk in Love performance with her husband, wearing nearly as little as Miley Cyrus at the […]

FIERCEmichael-costello-beyonce-wears-sexy-sheer-white-dress-at-grammys-2014-01

Beyoncé: This week everybody is talking about Beyoncé’s amazing bum and thighs, as she stepped out in her sheer white Michael Costello dress at the Grammys. She then showed off her fabulous figure once more in her raunchy Drunk in Love performance with her husband, wearing nearly as little as Miley Cyrus at the VMA’s.

Winter Olympics: The 2014 games in Russia are starting this month and a new generation of talented athletes has increased our hopes of a decent medal haul in Sochi.

Shakira and Rhianna: Two of the world’s sexiest popstars have come together and released their new video for the single Can’t Remember to Forget You. Wearing a series of skimpy outfits, the two didn’t leave fans disappointed, as after two days the video already achieved over 25 million views.

Lucy Watson: Made in Chelsea’s star has proved herself to be strong-minded and feisty in her reality TV scenes and this week she showed this with her anti fur campaign. Looking beautiful, she posed on a London Bridge, revealing a nude picture of herself stating ‘I’d rather go naked than wear fur’.

Pastel Colours: With spring just around the corner, the typical fashion colours of the season are back. Teamed with floral patterns, expect to see soft fondant fancy shades, as we look forward to the better weather.

v3-Bieber-REXFINISHED

Justin Bieber: It seems this 19 year old had no new years resolutions, as he continues to get himself into trouble. After being arrested twice in one week for assault and drunken drag racing, concerned Americans have created a petition trying to force the ‘dangerous’ Canadian out of their country.

Super Drug’s Celebrity Weight Scales: The beauty retailer planned to launch a new trial where customers were able to compare their weight to celebrities including Cheryl Cole and Kate Middleton. Cheryl fought back quickly on twitter, stating how ‘shocked’ she was at Superdrug’s idea. Eventually the shop decided to abandon their launch of these scales in stores.

Nandos ‘cheap date’: Twitter went crazy with jokes about the restaurant after student Melissa Mkenzie told Newspapers the Manchester United footballer Adnan Januzaj took her on a date to Nandos despite earning £30,000 a week. The chicken chain even offered to pay for a second date, offering the footballer a fifty pound voucher!

Celebrity Big Brother: Possibly the best series yet has just come to a close, with numerous revealing arguments and great entertainment. The final had more than 3 million viewers and now the celebrities are out they can tell us what the cameras missed.

Valentine’s Day: It’s only just hit February but most of those who are single are already sick of hearing about the build up to Valentines day, and those who do have plans are instead stressing over how to treat their loved ones. Is Valentines day just a big rip off?

Written by Isabelle Fogg