Fierce&Finished is back !

FIERCE

Image from telegraph.co.uk
Image from telegraph.co.uk

I’m A Freaaaak: This new song by Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull has taken the country by storm this week. A massive tune to get you in the mood for summer!

The Great Outdoors: We can finally make the most of our beautiful campus and sit and sunbathe in the sun with this beautiful weather. Although it kind of makes you wish you didn’t pig out so much over winter. Summer bod here we come!

Cheryl Cole for X Factor: Chezza, our favourite Geordie, is finally back on the judging panel for the X Factor, let’s hope Simon Cowell doesn’t boot her off again this time!

Girl Power: Following International Women’s Day, the girl power theme remains with Naomi Campbell using her catwalk skills to patrol the streets of New York campaigning against violence towards women.

FINISHED

Image from Instagram
Image from Instagram

Joey Essex’s New Show: Some people are just too fame hungry, Joey Essex has brought out a new show called Educating Joey Essex, a fly on the wall series following the ex-TOWIE star, people will only watch it to laugh at how stupid he is.

Six Nations Disappointment: The rugby Six Nations is over and England almost had it! But, Ireland just secured the win in the last game as they took on France, although England played really well and it was an excuse to have a few beers!

Hangovers: The term is slowly coming to a close and it feels like a semester of hangovers is merging into one as we become more and more drained – try and have an alcohol free week and give your body a detox over Easter to boost for next term.

Jumpers and Jeans: Ditch this winter wonder and start to delve into your Spring/Summer wardrobe. Pastels look much better in the sun than last season’s classic blacks and greys.

Written  by Sophie Cunningham