FIERCE Hangover Heroes: A brill delivery service.  McDonalds, KFC, Nando’s or Subway delivered straight to your door to satisfy the post-night out munchies….what more could you ask for!? Fashion Week: Although London Fashion Week may be over, there’s still the remainder of Milan and with Paris to go, there’s certainly enough to keep everyone going through the […]

Written by Natasha Woolf

FIERCE

Hangover Heroes: A brill delivery service.  McDonalds, KFC, Nando’s or Subway delivered straight to your door to satisfy the post-night out munchies….what more could you ask for!?

Fashion Week: Although London Fashion Week may be over, there’s still the remainder of Milan and with Paris to go, there’s certainly enough to keep everyone going through the rest of Fashion month.

TOWIE: All those in need of a bit of Essex entertainment are in luck as the new series started on Sunday (23rd February). Sunday nights in may now be complete again.

Sunshine: I don’t want to jinx anything too soon but what a novelty it is to see the sun shining. Dare I say it but, maybe, just maybe, spring is within sight.

Rita Ora’s haircut: Always one for changing her hairstyle, but, this time she’s cut it short again and it’s looking pretty good.

FINISHED

Deadline panic: Last six weeks of term (for most) approaching and the work load is not going anywhere. Panic mode commences!

Moyle’s’ tax avoidance: Claiming to be a second-hand car dealer whilst being a Radio 1 presenter in a bid to save £1 million in tax is just not okay.

Peplum: Only flattering on very few people yet still a spotlight on this style. When will it end?

Simon Cowell & Baby Eric: If you haven’t yet seen a picture of the music mogul and his son, then I’m guessing you’re in the minority – I get that he clearly loves fatherhood but enough is enough.

Ex MIC ‘Marilyn’ Moment: Kimberley Garner had her very own Marilyn moment conveniently timed as she was leaving the Cocktails with Monroe exhibition in London. She was only in Made in Chelsea for one season but has certainly kept herself in the limelight.