FIERCE International Women’s Day: This week we had international Women’s day, my kind of day! All the women of the world should feel empowered this week!

FIERCE

International Women’s Day: This week we had international Women’s day, my kind of day! All the women of the world should feel empowered this week! Although dare I say it but, maybe this festivity should last longer than a day?

Vivienne Westwood Goes Bald  Image From glamourmagazine.co.uk

Festival Season: The tickets for all the festivals are coming out on sale, which means music/mayhem/mud season is upon us!!!! We just have to hold on for these next few months, just think of swaying to Sam Smith in the summer sun!

Two Piece Suits: If you’re looking for an outfit that stands out, it’s time to suit up! The two piece suit is becoming more and more popular, so go conservative ditch that dull dress!

Lucy Watson’s Jewellery Range: MIC star LUCY Watson has launched her first ever Jewellery range, Creature Jewellery. Her quirky designs are animal inspired and are set to be a colossal success!

Vivienne Westwood goes bald: Fashion designer Vivienne Westwood has decided to shave her head in an unexplained bid to promote climate change. We’re not sure why, but nonetheless that is one brave move! You go Vivienne!

FINISHED

H&M does weddings: This popular high street store have just released their first wedding gown priced at £59.99, it’s just not going to happen, stick to what you know! Enough said.

Fake Tan: Stop faking it and make the most of this beautiful weather, embrace you’re natural colour!

Image from myfdb.com
Image from myfdb.com

Child Modelling: It seems that fashion houses are employing younger and younger models, exposing the question of will this lead to low self-esteem in youthful teens, and when is too young?

Sunbeam?: Ok I get that this sun is exciting, but that does not give people an excuse to where as little clothing as possible! The shortest shorts you can possibly find is not a good look!

End of term Money Blues: Your money is slowly running out and all you’re eating is plain pasta? Come on we’ve not got long left to stretch that loan! We can do this!

By Sophie Cunningham