Giulia’s take on this week’s Fierce and Finished…

20 year old politics student
Image From: lipstickjunkie.com
Image From: lipstickjunkie.com

FIERCE:

The Pinterest App: What better way to get inspiration than a website that allows you to create pin boards of different categories? Pinterest is where I go to get inspired whether it’s for fashion outfits, home décor or recipes!

Burgundy lipstick: Autumn has officially arrived and made quite an entrance too! So whilst we wrap up in our warmest autumn coats why not add another statement element to our outfits? There is no doubt that burgundy lipstick has made its way off the runways and onto street style looks. My personal favorite is Diva by MAC Cosmetics.

Kauai by Childish Gambino: After having recently released a new EP there is no doubt that this will be one of the most listened to albums of the month. Check it out on Spotify immediately if you haven’t already!

Image From: nubry.com
Image From: nubry.com

FINISHED:

Wedge Sneakers: Is there anything more I need to add? Sure, certain celebrities can pull off Isabel Marant’s infamous wedge sneakers, Miranda Kerr and Kendall Jenner for example. However that doesn’t necessarily mean you can too…

10 Rules For Sleeping Around: My friend and I started watching this film simply because we recognized some of the cast and had high expectations for it. Yet we were disappointed by the acting and stopped watching it after 20 minutes.

Benefit They’re Real Mascara: I was so excited when I first got this mascara seeing as everyone had been raving about it, however I was slightly disappointed with how clumpy it left my lashes. I also don’t recommend you buy this mascara if you have naturally long lashes.