Giulia Bardelli’s take on this weeks Fierce and Finished…

20 year old politics student

knitFIERCE:

Oversized knitwear: Massive jumpers are all over the place at the moment – from high street stores to the more high fashion boutiques. This winter it’s time to wrap up in the biggest knit you can find, so take a look at The Row’s A/W14 show for some oversized inspiration!

Lace Lingerie: Still as popular as ever, everyone is still sporting the lace lingerie trend. It’s a bit like a domino effect… once you buy your first lace bralette you simply can’t stop. Trust me.

Stormzy: For those of you who are into urban rap artists, this one’s for you. Having just won the MOBO award for The Best Grime act and being the first unsigned urban rapper to perform on The Jools Holland show, he’s definitely one to look out for!

nickiFINISHED:

Jelly Shoes and socks: Yeah they were somewhat cute when you were five, but let’s say you’re 20 now. Do you really want to be seen parading the streets of LONDON in jelly shoes? Let’s be honest. No. Really, no.

Bubblegum pink lipstick: Nicki Minaj is one of the very few ladies who actually wears this shade out in public and let’s be realistic, no one should. It just simply isn’t flattering. So drop the baby pink and go for darker tones this winter!

Halloween: It was great while it lasted, but sadly it’s over ladies and gentlemen. Whilst it was nice to dress up as something completely out of the norm, reality has struck and it’s time to put away those scary tights and vampy make-up and hit the books again.