FIERCECo-ords: The absolute must have for summer, these are available from every possible retail outlet you can think of, from blazers and skirts to tops and shorts in an array of prints; you will find something to suit your mood and style!Kim Kardashian’s Wedding: You either love her or you hate her, but no one […]

FIERCE

Co-ords: The absolute must have for summer, these are available from every possible retail outlet you can think of, from blazers and skirts to tops and shorts in an array of prints; you will find something to suit your mood and style!

Kim Kardashian’s Wedding: You either love her or you hate her, but no one can deny that her and Kanye’s wedding was magically romantic, and she looked incredible in that Givenchy Haute Couture dress.

Hollyoaks: After being voted Best Soap at the Soap Awards, this soap just keeps on winning with excellent story lines. With it being on every day, it’s the perfect break from revision.

Jelly Shoes: You used to wear them as a child, but they’re back and bang on trend this summer, and they’re comfortable too: bonus.

FINISHED

The Rain: Typical British weather: we had a weekend of rare sunshine then it’s back to dull, grey and raining England. We’re over the rain. Bring. Back. The. Sun.

Revision: With exam season nearly over, we’re growing tired of being in the library all day, especially when our housemates are finished. Roll on the end of exams (and hand us a drink!)

Katie Price’s marriage: After the scandal of Katie’s husband Kieran Hayler cheating on her with her apparent best friend, will this marriage last? Maybe it’s time to give up on marriage for a while, Katie.

Britain’s Got Talent: Is there reaaaaally any talent left in the UK that hasn’t been discovered?

Written by Olivia Scott