FIERCE Leonardo DiCaprio: Following the recent success of Wolf of Wall Street, which has already earned DiCaprio a Golden Globe, could this be the year that Leonardo finally lands himself an Oscar? Sandra Bullock: Following winning best actress at the Critics’ Choice Award, Bullock was rudely interrupted by the announcement of another category, to which […]

Life&Style Editor Second Year International Relations and Political Science student

FIERCE

Leonardo DiCaprio – Wolf of Wall Street

Leonardo DiCaprio: Following the recent success of Wolf of Wall Street, which has already earned DiCaprio a Golden Globe, could this be the year that Leonardo finally lands himself an Oscar?

Sandra Bullock: Following winning best actress at the Critics’ Choice Award, Bullock was rudely interrupted by the announcement of another category, to which the star proclaimed “What the f***”. You’re our sort of girl Bullock.

Red carpet envy: Whether it be Lupita Nyong’o in a stunning Calvin Klein number, or Olivia Wilde looking equally glowing in an emerald green Gucci gown, it’s fair to say that us poor students are feeling a little envious of these ladies on the red carpets right now.

Fabulous at 40: Kate Moss: Mossy as always shows us how it’s done, partying with no less than Naomi Campbell and Stella McCartney at her birthday bash this week. We hope she’ll still be partying just as hard at her 80th.

Whistles joining LFW: Whistles is the most recent High Street brand to follow in Topshop Boutiques chunky brogue shoes and join the designer elite with the launch of their first collection at London Fashion Week.

FINISHED

Bragging sale shoppers: We are ever so sick of hearing about the dress that was £450 and how you got it for a tenner. Stop your bragging girls, it’s not a competition.

Katie Hopkins

Refreshers: With refreshers over for another semester, the cold sober light of day illuminates last week’s antics in stark clarity. Let the enthral of the embarrassing stories begin…

New Year Resolutions: It might not even be the end of January yet, but I bet the majority of resolutions to ‘hit the gym five times a week’ have not been kept. Embrace the laziness people.

Katie Hopkins: This desperate celebrity is yet to pipe down, causing controversy left, right and centre with her most recent public spat being with no less than Sharon and Kelly Osbourne.

The bowel cut: Apparently it’s back- with Miley Cyrus rocking the hillbilly look, let’s hope this is a trend that does not catch on.