Bold prints: House of Holland showed that bright, psychedelic prints are going to be a massive trend. While a whole suit might be a bit too much, you can replicate the look with this fantastic blazer from River Island for just £50, and get noticed for all the right reasons. Americana: Americana is all about […]

Written by Megan Jones

Bold prints:

HofH
House of Holland
river island
River Island

House of Holland showed that bright, psychedelic prints are going to be a massive trend. While a whole suit might be a bit too much, you can replicate the look with this fantastic blazer from River Island for just £50, and get noticed for all the right reasons.

Americana:

Temperly
Temperley London
Screen shot 2013-02-25 at 15.34.05
Jones and Jones at Topshop

Americana is all about being classy, and Temperley London showed that an A-line skirt should still be an essential part of every woman’s wardrobe. Jones and Jones at Topshop have a fantastic range of reworked vintage dresses for around £60 that will help you to achieve this iconic look.

Stripes:

Burberry
Burberry
River Island
River Island

Although not flattering for everyone, Burberry Prorsum and Vivienne Westwood have decided that wide horizontal stripes are in (and you just can’t argue with names like that). This eye-catching River Island dress is a fantastic buy at just £35. Looking like you’ve just walked off Vivienne Westwood’s catwalk = priceless.

Leather: 

Mulberry
Mulberry

skirt
Warehouse

Mulberry never fails to capture British heritage, and this time we are working with sumptuous leather. Faux leather can often look cheap, but with this £38 Warehouse skirt no one will ever know the difference. It could even be teamed with a Cambridge Satchel Company bag to complete the look.

Images by Vogue.co.uk and individual stores