FIERCE Floral Explosion: Our campus has put on its spring dress! There are beautiful blooming flowers everywhere. Pimp your room with some fresh Spring buds too. And the Oscar goes to: It is the most important red carpet event of the year, and my goodness it did not disappoint, with Lupita Nyong’o looking nothing short of a […]

lupita-nyong-o-oscars-2014-academy-awardsFIERCE

Floral Explosion: Our campus has put on its spring dress! There are beautiful blooming flowers everywhere. Pimp your room with some fresh Spring buds too.

And the Oscar goes to: It is the most important red carpet event of the year, and my goodness it did not disappoint, with Lupita Nyong’o looking nothing short of a Disney princess in her Prada dress.

Getting in Shape: The higher those degrees climb the less clothes we are all wearing! So now’s the time to get off your bum and burn those winter calories.

Cara for Mulberry: We still can’t get over her collection for Mulberry. Those cool, edgy ‘BAGpacks’ are TDF! Start saving up your funds, as the range hits stores this August.

FINISHED

110325-389x308-Seasonal_spring_flowers_slideshowTime: We are already half way through term…how has this happened?! Time is running way too fast for our liking!

Spring Cleaning: We all hate it, but it has to be done! And your housemates and poor bathrooms will be so happy afterwards.

End of FWs: It’s always an incredibly fabulous time of the year and unfortunately all the glamour is now over. But we’ve learned that baby blue and Barbie pink are most definitely the hottest colours for SS14.

Spring/Summer Collections: It’s not that we don’t like the new collections; they are just way too pretty. Dear all the brands: Stop being so gorgeous, it really isn’t good for our student loans!

Written by Katharina Hartwich