Issy Campbell previews the upcoming Sounds Of The Near Future lineup curated by The Warehouse Project

Written by Issy Campbell
Music music music and other stuff
Images by Flickr

Warehouse Project is not just about DJs, it’s not just about the big names either. At its core, Warehouse Project is about the music, the people who are making it, but also the people are out there listening. With this in mind, it stands to reason that they also want to champion the up-and-coming talent, offering the chance for fans to see artists completely on top of their game, perhaps toon to become the leading names in their genre, against the backdrop of the buzz that Warehouse Project simply carries in itself.

If you are looking for an evening of cutting-edge rap and grime, WHP are offering up a stacked line-up with names that are not only impressive, but also the newer faces on the bill offer some fresh new material. Headlining the event is Pusha T, his lyrics have been called intricate and his recent rap beef with Drake has seen him make a real name for himself on the international stage.

...see artists completely on top of their game

Other names include AJ Tracey, with an album due to come out in February, AJ has been making his presence known with his grime tracks as well as afrobashment sing-a-longs. Slowthai, Chidlren of Zeus and Clams Casinow will also grace Store Street with their energy on stage to provide a night that will show just how huge the pull of Grime and Rap is now in the UK.

The event takes place on the 8th of December, so click here to grab your tickets. You can find the rest of the lineup here.