5. Merton This piano whizzkid was made famous by Chatroulette but has got his fair share of followers. He sat with his piano singing whatever he saw on the other person’s webcam. Thankfully it’s edited out all of the standard Chatroulette images. Search ‘Chatroulette piano man’. 4. Smosh Otherwise known as Anthony and Ian. Their parodies […]

Written by Eliott Rhodes
Eliott Rhodes, tv critic.

5. Merton

This piano whizzkid was made famous by Chatroulette but has got his fair share of followers. He sat with his piano singing whatever he saw on the other person’s webcam. Thankfully it’s edited out all of the standard Chatroulette images. Search ‘Chatroulette piano man’.

4. Smosh

Otherwise known as Anthony and Ian. Their parodies include Mortal Kombat, Transformers and most notably Pokémon. Since then they have expanded to real life imaginings of Pokémon. Search ‘Pokémon in real life’.

3. Collegehumour

First set up by a group of high school friends and now an online comedy company, it is difficult to find anyone who hasn’t got their favourite from the multitude of videos that these guys have uploaded.

Search ‘Tetris God’, ‘Storm Trooper 9/11’.

2. Juliet

Another musician makes the list as an eight year old girl sings her first “hardcore” song. In this ridiculouly popular video Juliet “rocks out” to subjects like her pet dog and fish.

Search ‘8 year old girl first hardcore song’ (Check safesearch is on first!).

1. Rebecca Black

Perhaps the most infamous of internet sensations. Her song Friday is the best evidence of the terrible consequences that can come of the video sharing culture we live in, but she’s living it up well enough. Search ‘Black Friday’ for a real treat.