Nintendo has announced the next 8 tracks to be made playable in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass

Gaming Editor | ( ̶T̶e̶m̶p̶) Lead Developer | MA Film & Television Research & Production | BSc Computer Science | BurnFM Deputy Station Manager | Generally Epic

The next 8 courses and their release for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass have been announced. These 8 courses are part of the third wave of 6 DLC content packs for the Nintendo Switch title, bringing the total additional tracks to 24 out of a planned 48. As with the previous waves, only tracks for standard races are introduced with no additional maps for battle mode or new characters. Moreover, 8 courses for this wave are remastered tracks from previous games.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe released in April 2017 after being ported from its original Wii U release

Included in the first Grand Prix, the Stone Cup are: 

• London Loop (Mario Kart Tour)
  • Boo Lake (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
  • Rock Mountain (Mario Kart 7)
  • Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii)

Included in the second Grand Prix, the Moon Cup are:

• Berlin Byways (Mario Kart Tour)
  • Peach’s Gardens (Mario Kart DS)
  • Merry Mountain (Mario Kart Tour)
  • 3DS Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 7)

The third wave of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass is set for release on December 7th 2022 and costs £22.49 for purchase alongside the two other available waves and the three waves planned for later release. Alternatively, a subscription to the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pass will grant access to the Booster Course Pass alongside other DLC for Nintendo Switch titles.

The third wave of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass releases globally December 7th 2022

Watch the release date trailer for the DLC here:

Read More Gaming Articles Here:

New Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Released

Gimmighoul: A Newly Announced Pokémon

New Overwatch Hero Announced